Park Place on Pepin is Your Backyard...
For a week or a weekend of vacation fun! Just a short drive 60 miles south of the Twin Cities on Highway 61 along the Mississippi River, Park Place On Pepin is a newly renovated, fully furnished 4 bedroom 2 bath rental home located on beautiful Lake Pepin, offering spectacular views of the Lake and surrounding bluffs.
Park Place on Pepin is located in beautiful Lake City, Minnesota; a city rich in both history and charm with plenty of things to see and do whatever time of the year you visit.
Bedrooms: 4 (2 rooms with queen beds, 2 rooms with 2 twin beds in each); linens provided
Bathrooms: 2 Full (linens available)
Kitchen: fully equipped with microwave, built in oven, ceramic top stove, dishwasher, ice maker, seating for 8
Formal Dining room: seating for 6
Large Formal Living room: huge picture window overlooking Lake Pepin
Family room: bay window with lake view, gas fireplace, TV (Satellite), DVD, VCR
Quiet flagstone patio overlooking lake, full rear porch overlooking landscaped perennial gardens
Fire pit (wood provided) and Gas grill available
Other: Air Conditioned, Local Phone Service, Full Laundry, Water Softener, and Off-street Parking
Tennis courts: 1 block
Public Swimming beach: 1 block
Public boat launch: 1 block
Marina: 2 blocks away
Other: Restaurants, grocery, movie rental, pharmacy all within 4 blocks
- Sightseeing excursion on the Mississippi river aboard the Pearl of the Lake, a genuine replica of a 1890's paddlewheel... (April thru October)
- Stroll, walk or run the 2 ½ mile River Walk right outside your doorstep
- Hike beautiful Frontenac State Park with stunning views of the valley.
- Golf on one of the six local courses with stunning views from the bluffs
- Fish (year round) for walleye, northern, bass, perch and sunnies
- Enjoy birding with an unprecedented population of bald eagles and a spring migration of white pelicans
- Boats are available for day excursions or rental locally, try water skiing, jet skiing and more
- A leisurely drive on both MN and WI sides of the river offers plenty of opportunities for scenic views and antiquing
- Cross country ski on a frozen Mississippi or downhill ski at nearby Welch Village or Coffee Mill